It’s been about eight months since we opened up shop and although I wish I could say that I can handle it all by myself, I’m starting to realize that I can’t. So, I’ve decided that we need to start looking for someone to join our team (and by team, I mean myself!). Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Someone cheerful, motivated, creative and has a passion for interior design, fashion and food
- Must be in the Philadelphia area
- Proficiency in working and understanding social media
- Must know at least the basics of Photoshop
- Photography skills extra bonus!
- Time commitment – part time. Hours are flexible
- Brainstorming on new marketing concepts
- Assist in designing and building email blasts
- Growing our social media base
- Research ideas for blog posts/occasionally contribute
- Assist in design and implementation of window displays/displays around shop
Because we are such a small company and a very new one – this could be a really great opportunity for someone who is interested in learning more about managing and growing a startup – and of course working in a creative environment. If you’re interested, please email resumes to info (at) shophomephilly (dot) com with “Internship” in subject line. At this time, the first three months of the internship are unpaid. However, depending on how things work out, it could lead to an hourly position.